Travel & Leisure Magazine votes Burlington Vermont as one of the coolest college towns in America. It's just another reason Burlington Vermont real estate is so hot right now.
What makes Burlington the coolest college town? Maybe it's the array of performers in the Church St Marketplace, the fact it's a bike friendly city, or perhaps the various restaurants Burlington VT has in it's roster. The surrounding Lake Champlain real estate can't hurt too much either; a beautiful environment for students to study for their upcoming exams!
There are plenty of schools to chose from. Burlington VT colleges include:
- University of Vermont - Vermont state college with engaging faculty and over 90 majors to choose from
- Champlain College - One of America's "Top Up-and-Coming Schools"
- Burlington College - Independent liberal arts college with a variety of unique programs
- Community College of Vermont - Open admissions college with affordable programs
- Saint Michael's College - A catholic, residential, liberal arts college located right next to Burlington VT
Explore this hip college hub today. I'd love to show you what a cool place Burlington VT is, so get in contact today and schedule a tour!
|This historical Burlington home has 7 bedrooms, hardwood floors, elegant architecture, and is full of history. It also is located within walking or biking distance of all local Burlington colleges.|
|This 2-level Burlington VT condo has a gorgeous lakeview, 3-4 bedrooms, off street parking, and the convenience of being located directly in downtown Burlington.|
Come experience Burlington and find out why it's America's coolest college town. Check out the available Brian Boardman real estate while you're here too!