Looking for fun things to do in the Queen City? The Burlington, Vermont area has festivals nearly every weekend in the summer. Sometimes two or three a weekend! The decision isn't whether there's something to do, it's WHAT you're going to do! From food & fireworks to craft beers and symphonies, Vermont has something for everyone to enjoy!
Festivals in and around Burlington VT in the month of July!
- Friendly Gathering (June 29th- July 1st)- Waitsfield, VT
Enjoy a family- friendly music festival just forty minutes from the Burlington area at the beautiful Sugarbush Ski Resort. This festival has it all- music, food and drinks, and an awesome sense of community with people from all around the world. Not to mention the breathtaking setting- tucked in the beautiful green mountains.
- Annual July 3rd Fireworks- Burlington, VT
Celebrate Independence Day weekend with fireworks and fun on the waterfront. Extremely kid- friendly!
- Vermont Symphony Orchestra Summer Festival (July 4th)- Shelburne, VT
Sit on the green at Shelburne Farms and listen to Vermont’s own impressive World-renowned Vermont Symphony Orchestra. With views of the Adirondacks and Lake Champlain, the entire vibe is hard to beat!
- July Cheesemakers festival (July 16th)- Shelburne, VT
With Vermont having an incredibly well-known dairy industry that specializes in fancy various cheeses, join your community to share the love of cheese while supporting local dairy farmers at beautiful Shelburne Farms.
- Vermont Brewers Festival (July 21st- 22nd)- Burlington, VT
With Vermont being home to many world-known brewing companies, why not celebrate? This festival has it all for anyone 21+. Located right on the Waterfront Park, join the ever–growing Craft Brewer’s industry for a weekend to remember. Over 30 of the top brewing companies from the area will be there!
- Burlington Farmer's Market- Every Saturday from mid-May through October in Burlington's City Hall Park. Not technically a festival, but it sure feels like one with food vendors, cool drinks, local arts & crafts, face painting, live music and more! And, of course, the best local produce around from farms all over the state of Vermont!